Tuesday, April 9, 2013

3N/4D Experience at Berjaya Hotel Makati

A few days after I receive my booking confirmation at Berjaya Hotel, I began browsing their website to have a rough idea on how my room would look like. It was not really my first choice since I find it expensive, but my boss (who was booked by their agent to stay in this hotel) thought I would be better if I get a room here too so I don't have to walk around or wander on the streets of Makati.

I was greeted with a friendly Front Office Personnel when I checked in.
Waiting Area


The Elevator Hallway
Ta-da! Here's what Rm 1407 looks like.


I would almost give this hotel a two thumbs up. I like how clean my room was, that they have a bathtub, toiletries were organized, towels folded properly, and the Bathroom floor was dry.

But after seeing how they handled the change of room request of my boss, Berjaya lost one thumbs up. 

If there is one thing I would like for them to improve, it would be customer service. I didn't like how they handled my boss when she again requested for a room change. I was greeted with a warm and friendly tone when I checked in, what happened to that? 

Plus, when we ordered drinks, it took a loooooooooooooooong time for them to bring it to us. (not sure if it was because the hotel was crowded at that time or because they did not understand what we ordered)



Buffet Style

View from the Mezanine Area



Overall, I would give this hotel a rating of 3.5 (out of 5 stars). I'm thinking of staying here again after a year or two just to give this hotel a chance and to see what improvements they have made by then.


Berjaya Hotel Makati
7835 Makati Avenue Corner Eduque Street 
Makati City, Philippines 1209
Tel:+ (632) 750 7500
Fax:+ (632) 750 6783

No comments:

Post a Comment