Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Dandelion Inspired Nail Art

As you guys have noticed, my blog is a little out of date. The reason for this is not related to how lazy I can get at times, but rather the lack of inspiration.

For a few days now, I have putting off making nail art tutorials but I have been on a constant battle with myself. To some, it may look like I lost my mind. But to few people who personally know me, it is a normal, passing stage that I am in every once in a while.

My "life-less" self took control over me.

I have to fight back! I have to win.

So, I have come up with a dandelion inspired nail art. To remind myself, that I need to let loose sometimes, not to over think things and be where the wind will take me.






The step by step and video tutorial will be uploaded soon.

To all the people who are in the same state as I am, don't let the negative vibes take control.

Much Love,
-- M

No comments:

Post a Comment