Friday, June 1, 2012

Nail Art Design #2: Blueberry Nails

Hello Everyone!

This is my second time to document the nail art design I have created.
(and this time, I have decided a video for this one. YAY!)

As usual, I wanted to make a design that is really simple to do.
Let me know what you think, by leaving me a comment below.

To start we are going to use the following:


If you don't have a dotting tool, you can always use a hair pin. :)

Let's Start:

Step 1 : Paint your nails two coats white. Then let dry.


Step 2 : With the green stripper, paint curve lines like you see in the picture.


Step 3 : Using a dotting tool,  put 2 - 4 circles on each nail using the darker blue polish.


Step 4 : With the smaller end of the dotting tool, make a smaller circle using the lighter blue polish.

Step 5 : Finish off with a clear polish to give your nail art that extra protection. :)

For a more detailed tutorial, you can view the video below:



Stay Tuned for more quick and easy nail art tutorial. :)

Have a nice day everyone.
Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment