Monday, July 30, 2012

Last Friday Night!

For a month now, have been longing to break the monotony of my everyday life. I have been constantly complaining on how I wanted to do something different. 

God answered my prayers when He sync-ed our "busy" schedules and FINALLY made our planned overnight happen.

What better way to spend a friday night than with your friends in their pajamas, watching "The Walking Dead" series, munching pizza and junk food.




Ta-da! That is exactly what we did last friday night. :D


AAAAHHHH! Zombies on the screen!


Pizza. (at least what's left of it)

Admittedly, I ate all the pizza on the box to your left. :D


Also, we did some quick beauty session as I showed them my favorite oatmeal mask. Too bad we were not able to take some snapshot. 


This little girl ate pizza, watched the walking dead and stayed up all night as well.

Chillin' like a boss. :)
After 7 hours (or so) watching a zombie series, 3 boxes of pizza, a quick beauty session, 2 bags of chips, a barely noticeable influence of alcohol and a "what-will-you-do-in-case-of-a-zombie-breakout" topic, This is how we looked like. haha.



Kai slept around 3 in the morning, kiara was knocked out around 4:30, while kim and I continued laughing until 5:30. 

Overall, it was a really fun Friday night. :)

We continued being "awesome" until Saturday afternoon, with the addition of my boyfriend who dropped by Saturday morning. Too bad we were not able take pictures of what happened. 

Maybe next time we will. :D

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAH!!! I like this. :D pero bati ang pic n Kiara. Mura xag mongoloid. HHAHAHAHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha. kay nag pout2x man xa. awa. mura na nuon xag tooot. :D

      Delete
  2. just a random thought. who in your family knows how to drive? =] hope you answer this.

    ReplyDelete