Thursday, July 5, 2012

Nail Art Design #5: The Amazing SPIDERMAN!

I know! I know! I am a bit behind my blogging schedule! (A bit behind? I am almost 2 weeks absent!)


But nah! It doesn't matter, I don't a have a HUGE fan base waiting for my every blog post anyways. *insert "emo-ish" music here*


hahaha.


But I am back!
and so is the amazing spider man movie!
So today, I decided to make a spider man inspired nails!
(with the hope that spiderman fans will follow this blog after. hahaha)


Kidding aside, here is the best that I have come up with. :)





Here's a step by step procedure:


Step 1: Paint 2 of your nails red.




Step 2 : Paint an inverted triangle with the white polish. This will serve as SPIDERMAN's eyes. :)



Step 3 : Using a toothpick (because I don't have a thin brush) and a black polish, make an outline of the eyes you just created. This will make the eyes more visible and  precise.



step 4 : Make thin straight lines above the eyes. (Use a toothpick to do this if you don't have a nail art pen or a brush)






Step 5 : Connect the lines with a curve line to achieve the "net-like" look on Spiderman's mask.




Because I have small nails, I decided to paint 2 nails with the spiderman design and then the rest of the nails with a gradient spiderman associated color. 


So, for the other nails:


Step 6 :  Choose 2 nail polish. 1 in red, the other in blue. To have the gradient look, use a make up sponge. Paint the 1/2 of the sponge red and the other 1/2 blue and dab it on your nails.






Step 7 : Do step 6 until you get your desired opacity.




Step 8 : Finish off with a clear polish.




And you are done! :)




It make look REALLY complicated but it is really easy to do.
You just need PATIENCE (and a steady hand in drawing the lines with a toothpick)


I hope this post is worth the (almost) 2 weeks worth of wait. :)


Have a nice night everyone.


-- M


PS. Here is the video tutorial for this design:



No comments:

Post a Comment