Sunday, August 12, 2012

Cupcake Inspired Nail Art

Hello Cupcakes,

Today is a very special day because today is the birthday of my soul sister kim. :)
You can read her rants here. and more about her here

Although we are very much different, strange enough, we almost always get along pretty well. I don't know if we have grown tolerance around each other or we were just born to become friends.

Either way, I'm really happy we did.

Here is a fun fact though, When we first met, I don't really like her. haha.

Anyways, today's nail art is dedicated to my soul sister. ♥

Here goes:

1. Paint 1/4 of your nails with any color you wish. in this case, I choose pink. :)



2. Paint horizontal white stripes on the tips. 



3. With a dotting tool, create a cloud like, fluffy cupcake.



4. Add a red dot on top to serve as a cherry. :)



5.  Add a glitter polish to serve as the sprinkles (or use different colors of polish and a toothpick to create the sprinkles) and finish up with a top coat.


And TA-DA! 
Your Cupcake Inspired Nail Art is done. :)



Here is the video Version:



***
Looking at the cupcakes makes me feel kinda hungry. hahaha

To Kim, 

Happy Birthday. :) 
Enjoy your day and I am so proud of you.

No matter the distance or the circumstance, I will always be here. ALWAYS! :)

-- M

No comments:

Post a Comment