Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Birthday Dinner at Tatay's Grill

Note: This blog post was suppose to go live on the 27th of September. But due to a lot of hustle and bustle that's been going on lately, I've only got the chance to do it today. As the saying goes, better late than never right? :)

It was my boyfriend's birthday and I planned to take him somewhere nice for dinner. I knew instantly that Tatay's Grill would be the best place to go. It was perfect since, he has never tried it and it was one of my favorite resto. Win-win situation! :)

When I am craving for the best seafood dish, then Tatay's Grill is my "go-to" place.


Apart from the food, I also like the "homey" set up of the place. 


Since it is a special occasion we stuffed our bellies with these mouthwatering dishes.(I'm drooling by just looking at them.) 
Tuna Belly with onions and tomatoes on the side


My all time favorite Spicy Shrimps.


and last but not the least, the perfectly fried calamares.

Look at that wide grin of satisfaction on the birthday boy's face. I had to take a snapshot of him doing this smile because it was one of the very rare times that he ate all his food without any complaints. Haha. He knows his way around cooking and food that is why it is slightly hard to satisfy his taste buds. :P

I know this is kinda late but still I will say this,
Happy Happy Birthday Ming!
You deserve all the good things that will come your way.
Enjoy this year and stay awesome. ♥

So, for anyone who is planning to treat their someone special to a restaurant that serves great food without the expense of ripping out your pocket, then Tatay's Grill is a MUST try!  


Tatay's Grill 'n Bar
National Hi-way Tambo, Brgy. Hinaplanon
Iligan City
(063) 221-1740

No comments:

Post a Comment